LESSON 2.0

Salam semua.
Remember my post about my friend losing his mom?.
Unfortunately it happen again,to my classmates.One losing his mother.The other one lost his father. Losing the most important person in life.What could get worse.?

When my friend,Azman lose his mother,i knew a bit late and the sad feeling just getting worst.we knew his mother is sick,we knew that his mother was ailing.But deep inside we pray hardly that his mother will recover.but things didn't happen like we all hope for.we went to his mother funeral,just 45 minutes away from university.Seeing him,holding his mother,putting his mother into 'liang lahad'.How strong he was to such thing and how lucky his mother to have such a son.

Azman looked strong but i kept in my mind,he just went through a big separating in his life,his inside will not be the same.His heart is longing.Through his status in facebook,through his post in instagram,he is a longing person.It's hard,its really hard for me to really figure out his true feeling besides his smile.

...then,on 7th February 2017...

it happen again to my friend,Jais.He lose his father.This is the most unexpected news since he never inform that his father is sick but through one of my friend,she said that Jais's father just having a fever.But a few days later,there's an infection and his father passed away.We,had a week mid sem holiday.I didn't comeback to Johor,so does he.We planned to go home on Thaipusam but before Jais could wait for that Thaipusam's holiday,his father has gone first.

Know what i feel?I feel that how Allah has twist my fate.I didnt comeback on mid sem holiday so do Jais but when i went home on Thaipusam,my father is still there but his father...

And,he saw Azman's mother was bury,who knows that he will faced the same situation just 2 weeks later.He is strong,i guess because he looks strong through his tweet on twitter but pain make people change.Same as Azman i knew that he will not be the same person...inside.

This final year somehow become the saddest year for our class.

But somehow revealed how people could be so fake.When someone is longing,somebody was happily dancing.When somebody was sadly crying,somebody was enjoying...

for me...maybe because i am a very sensitive person so that small matter become big to me.I consider it not proper.i consider as 'you dont feel the same pain as your friend feel,how could you call yourself a bestfriend'.But it just my thought,maybe i am oversacting.

Through the lose,(even it is my friend who faced it),i learnt again that Allah gives me obstacles that i can endure although i always thought that that hardship is hard my friend to endure,then i realise through the lose that what Allah gave me was nothing.

I feel humiliated,how i always feel snobbish when the thought about hardship cross my mind.How i always thought that my obstacles is the biggest but actually is the smallest...

...

So,salam sayonara and daaa...


Comments

Popular Posts